Skip to content
Back Home
  • Search
Back Home
  • Search

Seperated

by Nellie|Published January 1, 1905

The Deaf and Blind are separated into two sections.

You may also like

New Buildings
Published January 1, 1957

New Buildings

The Gawie de la Bat Nursery’s new buildings on campus are acquired.

5th Principal
Published January 1, 1993

5th Principal

Dr. Hamilton is appointed as executive director of the Institute for the Deaf and Mr Eugene van Vuuren as the fifth principal…

Educational Institute For The Deaf
Published January 1, 1880

Educational Institute For The Deaf

The synod of the Dutch Reformed Church decided to make an appeal to the whole church to establish an educational institution for…

School For The Deaf
Published January 1, 1928

School For The Deaf

Referred to as ‘School for the Deaf’ for the first time.

Post navigation

  • Previous post Division For The Blind
  • Back to post list
  • Next post 2nd Principal
De La Bat Logo
  • Donate
  • Latest News
  • Support Us

Telephone: 023 110 0146
30 De la Bat Avenue,
Worcester, 6850

FOLLOW US
  • facebook

© 2026  – All rights reserved

Powered by WP – Designed with the Customizr theme