Skip to content
Back Home
  • Search
Back Home
  • Search

SAGL

by Nellie|Published January 1, 2011

South African Sign Language Project is launched.

You may also like

100 Years
Published January 1, 1981

100 Years

With the 100-year celebration, the school was renamed De la Bat School.

Division For The Blind
Published January 1, 1891

Division For The Blind

Division for the blind began and the school was renamed as ‘Instituut vir Doofstommen en Blinden’.

Nursery School
Published January 1, 1944

Nursery School

The first nursery school for the deaf is established in the Old Mill House (designed by Sir Herbert Baker) with 18 children.

6th Principal
Published January 1, 2008

6th Principal

Mr P.A. Cook is appointed as the sixth principal.

Post navigation

  • Previous post Public School
  • Back to post list
  • Next post 6th Principal
De La Bat Logo
  • Donate
  • Latest News
  • Support Us

Telephone: 023 110 0146
30 De la Bat Avenue,
Worcester, 6850

FOLLOW US
  • facebook

© 2026  – All rights reserved

Powered by WP – Designed with the Customizr theme